Xmodgames for Android smartphones has been broadly popular as one of the prominent modding apps. It can mod games and give you and edge over other players. And now, you can install Xmodgames for iOS and that too without jailbreak.
If you have an iPhone and you don’t want to jailbreak it and put the safety at risk, then you don’t have to worry about that at all. We have the process with which you can install Xmodgames on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without having to jailbreak it.
So, let’s get on with it and learn the process in the next section.
Xmodgames for iOS without Jailbreak
Android users have always been lucky in this matter and there are far more modding apps on Android than on iOS. But now, with Xmodgames rolling out the iOS version of the app, iOS chaps won’t feel that they’ve been left out on everything.
Follow these steps to install the app for iOS on your iOS device.
- The first app you need to install is iFunbox or iTools on your PC. Either one is fine. You can get them from the following links.
iTools for Windows
- We’ll go with iFunbox here.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Download the deb file of Xmodgames for iOS.
- Open iFunbox. Tap iFunbox classic> Your device> Cydia App Install> and then drag the deb file into the window.
The deb file will be installed on your phone and the installation file will be deleted on its own. Now, you’ll have to restart your device and you will find Xmodgames for iOS on your home screen.
With this, the process is over and you can use it to mod games on your iPhone or whichever iOS device you have with you. You can check out our other posts to see how to use Xmodgames. If you are not satisfied with the content, then you can know more at XmodGames Tutorials